Recovery EQ Powder, 11 lbs
Recovery EQ Powder, 11 lbs Recovery SA and Recovery EQ is a wholly natural nutritional product that contains Nutricol� a proprietary formulation of natural ingredients. Comprehensive research and published studies indicate that these ingredients may be of special benefit for animals suffering from conditions associated with chronic pain and inflammation. These conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Arthritis (breakdown of the joint cartilage).Recovery EQ Powder, 11 lbs
- Bursitis (inflammation of the sacs that buffer your pet�s joints).
- Dermatitis (irritation and inflammation of the skin resulting in itching, flaking and poor coat health and sheen).
- Dysplasia (weakening of the cartilage that lines the joint, leading to arthritis and, frequently, severe pain; it occurs most commonly in the hip).
- Epiphysitis (damage to the growth plates of the bones, occurring most frequently in younger animals).
- Wound healing
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Muscle tension/spasms
- Osteochondrosis (caused by a defect in the cartilage overlying the head of one of the long bones; it usually affects the elbow or hock and can give rise to lameness)
- Spondylosis (formation of bone spurs in the vertebrae, usually affecting older pets).
- Tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons)
How Recovery SA and Recovery EQ work
As a result of cell damage, compounds that cause inflammation, spasm and pain are released in your pet�s body. When an animal is suffering, much of his/her physical and mental energy is spent coping with the pain. By reducing or eliminating the cellular damage that causes chronic pain, your pet will have more energy available to expend on other functions.
You may notice that, after taking Recovery, your pet acts as if she is young again. She will likely move with increased ease, her coat may be more glossy, her skin in better condition, and her eyes brighter and full of life.
With over 10 years of research, Recovery is the first Biostructural� medicine to address conditions �at the root� of the problem. By inhibiting inflammation and tissue damage, it helps relieve your pet�s suffering as naturally as possible.
An oral anti-inflammatory / anti-catabolic used primarily to improve surgical recovery and disease tissue breakdown, inflammation and pain associated with chronic denerative conditions, such as arthritis and autoimmune diseases.
Mix with water, juice, sprinkle on food or via a syringe.
Recovery SA (small animal)
Initial Dosage: 1/2 maintenance dosage.
Therapeutic Dosage: 1/2 teaspoon per 20 pounds body weight.