BINAFEX TAB 250 MG
BINAFEX TAB 250 MG
BINAFEX TAB 250 MG is used to treat infections caused by a fungus. It works by killing the fungus or preventing its growth. is applied to the skin to treat ringworm of the body (tinea corporis) ringworm of the foot (interdigital and plantar tinea pedis; athlete’s foot) ringworm of the groin (tinea cruris; jock itch) tinea versicolor (sometimes called “sun fungus”); and yeast infections of the skin (cutaneous candidiasis)
is available both over-the-counterhttps://www.tacomavetmedication.com
An indication is a term used for the list of condition or symptom or illness for which the medicine is prescribed or used by the patient. For example, acetaminophen or paracetamol is used for fever by the patient, or the doctor prescribes it for a headache or body pains. Now fever, headache and body pains are the indications of paracetamol. A patient should be aware of the indications of medications used for common conditions because they can be taken over the counter in the pharmacy meaning without prescription by the Physician.
Treatment of fungal infections of the skin and nails caused by dermatophytes eg, Trichophyton (eg, T. rubrum, T. mentagrophytes, T. verrucosum, T. violaceum), M. canis and E. floccosum.
Oral is indicated in the treatment of onychomycosis (fungal infection of the nail) caused by dermatophyte fungi. Where oral therapy is considered appropriate owing to the site, severity or extent of the infection,ablets may also be indicated in the treatment of tineal skin infections (Tinea corporis, Tinea cruris and Tinea pedis).
Oral Binafex is not effective in Pityriasis versicolor.
Use granules as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available withgranules. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take granules by mouth with food.
- Hold the packet with the cut line on top and shake it gently to settle the contents. Open the packet by tearing along the cut line (or using scissors to cut across the line).
- Sprinkle all of the medicine from the packet over a spoonful of soft, nonacidic food (eg, pudding, mashed potatoes). Do not use applesauce or a fruit-based food.
- Mix the medicine with the food and swallow the mixture right away. Do not crush or chew the medicine before swallowing. Do not store the mixture for future use.
- If 2 packets are needed for your dose, you may mix the contents of 2 packets with 1 spoonful of food. You may also mix each packet separately on its own spoonful of food.
- To clear up your infection completely, take granules for the full course of treatment (usually 6 weeks). Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of granules, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once