Ivermectin Injection is parasiticide for cattle and swine. … Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of potent, broad-spectrum antiparasitic .. . We offer the best market prices and offer a huge discount for bulk buyers. Packaging and shipping are very discreet and bypass all custom or law enforcement. Delivery through regular and express airmail within 2-3 business days from dispatch.
For more information or a special quotation, do not hesitate to
Buy Ivermectin Injection 1% Sterile Solution – Usage
Durvet Ivermectin Injection 1% Sterile Solution is a parasiticide for the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of cattle and swine. Ivermectin Injection is indicated for the effective treatment and control of harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites in cattle. Ivermectin Injection is indicated for the effective treatment and control of harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice and mange mites in swine. Effective against a wide range of external and internal parasites in beef cattle and swine.
- Convenient: single, small volume dose required
- Effective: causes paralysis and death of parasites and helps prevent reinfection
- Package safety: rigid plastic vials provide for a firm grip and prevent breakage, individual vial cartons protect vial contents from sunlight
- Economical: inexpensive
- Cattle dosage: 1 mL per 110 lb. body weight
- Swine dosage: 1 mL per 75 lb. body weight
Available in Vials of 50 mL, 250 mL, and 500 mL